A MESSAGE FROM MANAGEMENT – OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To all our valued guests of Blue Agave Grill, Coyote’s Southwestern Grill, Palomino Mexican Restaurant, and Vatos Tacos & Tequila:
Within our group of restaurants, we understand how important it is that our commitment serves the greater good across all communities and within every one of our restaurants. We reach out in solidarity and with commitment to ensure we protect the well-being of our guests and staff.
We realize Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a rapidly evolving situation and are in tune with necessary precautions, safety standards, and updates that have been set forth by the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and State of Colorado Department of Public Health Engineering.
At this time, we want to share with you the prevention measures we have enacted in order to continue keeping you and our employees healthy and safe. Though we follow many of these practices regularly, additional precautions are being made to help maintain a clean and safe environment for all, such as:
- We have increased the strength of our current sanitizer solutions and dish machine cleaner to help prevent the spread of germs throughout our restaurants.
- We continue to sanitize every menu, table, booth, and chair before and after every use.
- We are increasing the frequency at which high-touch points throughout our restaurants are being disinfected, including door handles, restrooms, counters, trays, condiment bottles, containers, and more.
- We are increasing frequency of our hand-washing protocols
- We have eliminated unnecessary touch points by removing sugar caddies, menu books, toothpicks, mints, and salt & pepper shakers from all tables, which will now be available by request — cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We are discontinuing use of check presenters and are sanitizing all pens after every use.
- We are continuing to work with our suppliers and distributors to source hand sanitizer and will begin providing it throughout our restaurants as product becomes available.
- We have all our restaurants professionally cleaned and sanitized nightly.
- All employees will have access to paid sick leave, and this has been communicated to all staff members.
- We are requiring that employees who aren’t feeling well, exhibit any symptoms, or have encountered someone who is ill not report to work or visit any of our restaurants.
As we continue to leverage new information as made available through our partners, state and local, we will continue to adapt as needed and remain vigilant in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Lastly, we are prepared to take online orders for take out at any of our locations and delivery services in all locations, excluding Denver. For your convenience, here are the direct links for orders at each location: Blue Agave Grill – Denver or Fort Collins | Coyote’s Southwestern Grill | Palomino Mexican Restaurant – Evans or Loveland | Vatos Tacos + Tequila.
As always, thank you for your continued support and patronage. We look forward to seeing you all healthy and well through this all.